iPad Air is 20 percent thinner1 and weighs just one pound, so it feels unbelievably light in your hand. It comes with a 9.7-inch Retina display, the A7 chip with 64-bit architecture, ultrafast wireless, powerful apps, and up to 10 hours of battery life.2 And over 475,000 apps in the App Store are just a tap away.3
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A7 chip with M7 motion coprocessor
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) with MIMO support
- Up to 10 hours of battery life2
- 5MP iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording
- FaceTime HD camera
- iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote apps included
- Over 475,000 apps on the App Store3
- iOS 7 and iCloud
- Cellular data service on Wi-Fi + Cellular models (sold separately)
- Available in space gray or silver
Wi-Fi + Cellular
|16GB $499||16GB $629|
|32GB $599||32GB $729|
|64GB $699||64GB $829|
|128GB $799||128GB $929|
1 Compared with iPad (4th generation).
2 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
3 Refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries.
Protection for your iPad.
Every iPad comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPad extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPad and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax.(1)
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
(1) Service coverage is available only for the iPad and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) battery depletion of 50 percent or more from original specification, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad, each incident being subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms for full details.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
Apple, the Apple logo, FaceTime, iPad, iSight, Smart Cover are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Retina is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iCloud is a service mark, registered in the U.S. and other countries.